Nail salon owners sometimes have trouble building awareness of their business as it can be difficult for customers to differentiate one salon from another. Commercials, flyers, etc., are all easy to confuse as they aren’t tied directly to the business. One highly-effective way for nail salons to advertise, however, is by using signage. There are many different types of signage available for purchase, and the good thing about signs is that they are very visible and customers can easily identify them with your salon. Here are some of the best sign products that you should consider when promoting your nail salon:
1. Window Lettering-Since most nail studios are located in busy shopping centers, window shoppers need to be able to see your store’s name and business hours so that they know what you do. Lettering is simple and classic, and it clearly identifies your salon on your front door or window. Plus, if your hours change or something needs to be updated, you don’t have to order an entire new piece!
2. Window Graphics-If you really want to make your storefront stand out, choose from a variety of window graphic products. Displaying attractive, beautiful signage on your store windows makes your salon look more interesting and professional. Adhesive products like vinyl decals are a great way to list your permanent services, like manicures, pedicures, etc., as well as the types of nails that you offer (i.e. French tips, solar, gel, acrylic, etc.). Temporary, non-adhesive products like window clings can be used to promote a holiday special or featured service. Once your special is over, just remove the cling and store it away for later use.
3. Vinyl Banners-If you want to make a big impact at your salon, a vinyl banner is a great choice. If you’re new to the area, hanging a grand opening or now open banner above your storefront will direct potential customers inside your salon to book an appointment. Even if you’ve been in the same spot for years, however, a vinyl banner is still a great way to feature your current promotion or spotlight a new service that you offer.
4. Yard Signs-If your nail salon is located in a more suburban area, a yard sign is a useful product to capture the attention of potential clients. There are many different yard sign products, ranging from corrugated plastic to metal signs, any of which are appropriate depending on your budget. Metal signs can be used to identify your salon out at the street, whereas inexpensive plastic yard signs can be placed around your building for more-temporary purposes.
5. Car Signs-It’s important to display signage off-site as well, and car signs are a great way to do so. Printing a custom car window decal to apply to your vehicle’s back window will attract new customers to your business. It’s also a great way to feature any at-home services that you offer, like nail parties and makeovers.
Any of these products will help bring new customers to your salon, so start researching your options and defining your budget so that you can choose exactly the right signs for your needs.
Michael Allen works as a Director of Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts. He has worked with both large companies and small local businesses for over 20 years. His vast experience in the field of marketing positions him as an expert in helping businesses expand by using marketing tactics.
As a seasoned expert in Marketing and Branding, Michael has worked with a variety of different businesses, including spas and salons. His experience with beauty signs covers a variety of industries, includingtanning salon signs, nail salon signs, and hair salon signs.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com